One of the longest running, most secretly successful hip hop artists of all time.
Too $hort probably started sometime in the 1980s, hailing from Oakland CA. Instead of leaning towards gangster rap, he employed a unique selling proposition by rapping about pimping, making money and staying away from gangsta themes.
Easily separating himself from the crowd, and consistently producing steady hits, he is kinda like the slow chill turtle that won the race.
Anytime you want to get your head straight, get business minded, turn on this here Too Short playlist to get going!
- Too $hort - Gettin' It
- Too $hort - "Don't Fight The Feeling"
- Too Short - I'm A Player
- Too $hort - The Ghetto
- Too Short - Money On the Floor
- Too $hort-Freaky Tales
- Too $hort - Cocktales
- Too Short - Gangstas and Strippers
- Too Short - Shake That Monkey (Feat. Lil' Jon)
- Too Short-Life Is Too Short
- Eazy E & Too Short " Players Club "
- Official Video: Too $hort "What the Fuck"
- Too $hort - I Ain't Trippin'
- Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
- Too $hort - Paystyle
- Too $hort - Get In Where You Fit In
- Too Short - In the Trunk
- Official Video: Too $hort - Magazine Girl
- Too Short - Oakland
- Too $hort - 01 Ain't Nothing Like Pimpin'
- Too $hort - Ain't No Bitches
- Too $hort - "P**no B**ch" (Music Video)
- Too Short - Blow Job Betty (lyrics)
- Blow the whistle- TOO SHORT (Lyrics)
- Too Short - Pimpology
- Too $hort - Burn Rubber